1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Arcane Circle Help

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by xForsakeN, Jan 31, 2009.

1. xForsakeN

xForsakeN Guest

I was wondering if anyone out there can help me with Arcane Circle.

I have 80 Spellweaving, so I think I can only cast it with people that have 60-100 SW.

Is there any place in particular people congregate on GL to cast this spell?

Ive tried asking people I see in game but so far Im either ignored or no one uses Spellweaving.

Anyhow, just wondering if anyone can help me or provide information.

2. CrazyUserName

CrazyUserName Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 19, 2008
    I can't help you anymore... my spellweaving is currently at 107 an rising :) But this is good question...

How many of us actually use Spellweaving? I think we should all have a contact list to where if we need a large focus, we could see if anyone else was on!!

I have spell weaving... you should post here if you have spellweaving too :)
  3. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Or you could soulstone spellweaving off, ask random people to get in a spellweaving circle (20 JoAT skill) , and then soulstone spellweaving back on.