1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Arcane Circle

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Smokin, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Smokin

Smokin Guest

Can we seriously get a way to buy NPC to form a circle heck 50k per NPC even, its just gets harder and harder to find anyone to join up for one.
  2. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 21, 2008
    Um NO sorry but my guild we get lvl 5 regularly its the way it is to encourage player interactions and this is on a shard that has low population.
  3. Smokin

Smokin Guest

I know its a way to encourage it, but I try and try and try, and never get anyone to interact. I swear LS is full of snobs and jerks now. So why should I be punished because others do not want to interact.
  4. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Come to Siege.
  5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    I am on ls with about 75 weav and my character name with spell weave is snowdog if you ever see me just holler I am in luna alot and use the circle in the new fairgrounds
  6. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

On Siege all of your prodo problems disappear.