1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

General Arcane Empowerment

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by Mervyn, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Arcane Empowerment no longer gives spell damage increase against tamed creatures regardless of the circle level.

2. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This is actually a much worse issue than originally thought, it's not limited to Arcane Empowerment.

ALL tamed creatures have an SDI damage cap of 15 (the same as players) this is not supposed to happen, I haven't tested Damage Increase caps.

3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

i noticed this too the other day when trying to kill a players greater dragon. damage against pets is limited to 35 currently, just like players. so i would have to AI that greater dragon (assuming it got 0 heals) about 30 times to kill it. this doesnt seem right and i dont remember it being this way.

4. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Can i again attempt to bump up the importance of this issue, since it affects pvp.