1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Arcane Ring of Sorcery

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Sheea, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Sheea

Sheea Visitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi Guys,
    I need a pricecheck on following item, also taking offers for it.​

Arcane Ring of Sorcery

Weight 1 Stone
    Prized
    Intelligence Bonus 10
    Mana Increase 4
    Mana Regeneration 4
    Spell Damage Increase 15%
    Lower Mana Cost 8%
    Lower Reagent Cost 20%
    Durability 255/255
    Greater Artifact
    Located on Atlantic, can be transfered to Europa / Drachenfels​

2. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Hey Sheea,

So when I am looking for price checks I normally hop on vendor search on ATL and look for similar items. I did that for you and came up with this:

[​IMG]

Checking ATL vendor search is a good way to get an idea of your item value. Usually you'd charge a little less than what you find on there. Even if you can't find the exact item its still good to find similar items to base your price around.

DJAd likes this.
  3. Merlin

Merlin The Enchanter
    Moderator Professional Campaign Patron UWF

Podolak's post is generally right on the money.

I have about 100+ rings/bracelets of sorcery for one of my vendors.... most of them go for 150K to 400K depending on the number of mods, what mods, etc. Since the one you posted is Prized instead of Antique, I would put it in the 450K to 550K range. Most of the prized ones aren't usually that good, but the one you have looks like it has a decent set of mods and would last quite a while. However... there are a lot of these types of items out there so if you don't want it to sit on a vendor and rack up fees, you might want to price it lower.

4. Sheea

Sheea Visitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thank you very much!
    And thanks for the head up with the Vendorsearch! Since I was away for quite a time, I totally missed that one so far :)