1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Arcane Talons

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jove, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Jove

Jove Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Would be nice if you could alter a couple of items for Gargoyles so they can benifit from the Arcane items.... Arcane Talons or Arcane Wings would be nice

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I've already mentioned this several times along with the fact that you can't alter "elven" robes to be Gargoyle either so the nice robes that have been handed out quite a bit like the one with the stealthing and all of the robes that used the threads can NOT be altered for Gargoyles.... (I mentioned that it would be nice if we could alter them to Gargish Fancy Robes.)

And I certainly think that a "exceptionally" crafted Gargish robe should be able to become Arcane as well as Talons, and wing armor... if crafted with the "exceptional" tag.

But maybe we need more folk to agree with us.

3. yars

yars Lore Keeper

theres a plethera of thinbgs that need to be bale to be altered, mark of travesty masks, samurai armor and weapons, would be nice to if we could alter some things back and forth like crimmys,tangles, and sashes.

4. Waylander

Waylander Guest

woodland armor would be nice altered as well

5. Sept

Sept Journeyman

can't arcane capes/cloaks be used by Gargs once converted? also arcane robes should also work, shouldn't they?

I am at work right now so I can't test this but I'll have a look when I get home.

However on the wider point I must agree, gargoyles do need access to more items and converting back and forth would deffinatley get a thumbs up from me.

6. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

no ... denied :twak: