1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by PizzaTheHut, Apr 8, 2009.

1. PizzaTheHut

PizzaTheHut Guest

Trying to search this temp right now through the forums and seeing more nox/mages pure warrior maybe archer/swords but none with all 3.

Yall have helped me a lot on narrowing down my temp with poison and switching a few skills around. Taming only going to make pvm and i stoned archery from my archer/tamer to switch it to my poison/ fencer right now..

i wanted to see if the temp is effective or if any 1 has tried and get lil feed back on this. Trying to do afield fighter to help with group fighting. i have made a 1 on 1 toon. and im hoping this temp would be an effective offensive.

parry or resist or bushido if possible
  2. RichDC

RichDC Guest

I actually just ran some numbers and i thought one of the best nox/fenc/archer,

archery 100 (hunters to 120)
    fence 120
    tactics 90
    poison 80
    ninja 120
    hiding 100
    stealth 110

then try to add jewels to take stealth to 120.

Not so much defence but could be nice dismount, deathstrike poisoner.
  3. RichDC

RichDC Guest

80 poisoning

youll have 10 points spare, if you could get 10 points in jewels you could think of dropping healing and anat to 90 as well to have 40 Spellweaving. If not either put the points in tactics or anatomy, for either DI or Healing "DI"
  4. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    I posted the build for this in your other thread.. just swap out swords for fencing.
  5. Archon007

Archon007 Guest

How the heck are you going to heal with this template, you have no healing/anat, no chiv, no bushido.