1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

archer melee weapon is this a good one?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Storm, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

dull copper war hammer Weight: 10 stones hit mana leech 93% damage increase 32% lower requirements 50% use best weapon skill physical damage 30% fire damage 10% cold damage 10% poison damage 30% energy damage 20% weapon damage 17 - 18 weapon speed 3.75s strength requirement 47 two-handed weapon skill required: mace fighting durability 178 / 178,

Would this be a good secondary weapon for a archer? check out the mana leech 93% according to strats the max intensity should be 50%
    i was thinking for the times when i run out of mana this may be a good fallback weapon any thoughts

2. You have Archery AND Macing?

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

No I was thinking use best weapon skill but just went and tried it it doesnt work that way I guess but I tried it on my warrior with swords and it rocks sucks massive mana every time i hit almost worth adding mace to my archer template ... Almost

4. UBWS no longer works for archers.