1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Archer Needs Help

Discussion in 'UHall' started by umbuga, Dec 23, 2013.

1. umbuga

umbuga Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

My archery skill is at 77 and earth elementals seem to no longer give the gains i need to advance.Could someone please point me to some mob types i can advance on?I don't have availability to do stuff like blade spirits,trapping guards,just want to play and advance in a natural way.Thanks!

2. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Blackthorn castle has everything needed to cap a wep skill. Other places would be Tokuno mines and lvl 1 and 2 of shame should cap your skill without getting too bad for you.

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

4. umbuga

umbuga Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the assist;)

5. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Earth Els should work up to about 90 skill and then you'll wNt to move onto something harder. Personally, as an archer or thrower in training, I would hit the Highland Bouras just outside Ter Mur.

6. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

The slugs near the entrance of underworld are good for skill... boring as heck, but they give good gains up to around 110.

7. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I actually need to train wrestling on a char. I was thinking of trying the acid slugs with no armor. Bad idea? What would you recommend for wrestle? I haven't trained that skill in like a decade.

8. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Fastest way I trained wrestle was on a golem holding a fishing pole. I would not recommend the slugs for any melee skill, they can do damage pretty fast. But since they are confined in the low lying pit they are great for range training like archery and throwing.

Edit: Another really good way to train wrestle if you can duel client with a tamer is against a Cu.

#8 Merus, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2013