1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Archer THunter template help

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by marcelom, Nov 6, 2008.

1. marcelom

marcelom Guest

Hi guys.. i am thinking to make an archer t-hunter.. with bard skills, provo would be the way i think.. i wish to ask you of a correct distribution for skills to make this char a good THunter, to solo and group with guildmates.. any suggestions will be much appreciated!
    I was thinking in this, but i cannot put all skills in the template, that's why i come here for your help:
    GM Archery
    GM Tactics
    GM Anatomy
    GM Healing
    GM Music
    GM Provo
    GM Lockpicking
    GM Magery

there are 8 of 7 GM Skills allowed, what can i do?
  2. Black Tom

Black Tom Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 22, 2008
    Granted, I haven't played my t-hunter in a long time, but I'll give it a try. You'll be doing higher level maps so will need high music and provo. Maybe something like this

Archery 100
    Tactics 100
    Anatomy 90
    Healing 90
    Music 120
    Provo 120
    LP 100

That's 720 points. Recall and telekinesis off scrolls. Have cartography stoned.