1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Archery Contest

Discussion in 'The United Pirates' started by Lord Gawd Elpus, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Our own Jonah Blackheart won tonight's archery contest shard event! Let's give 'im a hand and a clap on tha back. In true Pirate form, he did it drunkerna skunk on his own home brew. "Furniture Polish" I think it be called. The Pirates 'ad a good turn out as well, wiv five showin colors at the event.
  2. On behalf of ole Jonah, (who be sleepin' off a fierce head of grog), I should say well done to all me ship mates that showed up, got drunk, and generally had a rioteuos good time. Winnin' wasn't important, (but nice), but that we had a goodly size mob o' lads showin' up. The Pirates be back in town! Lock up yer daughters, hide yer grog and prepare to have yer booty plundered!
  3. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008

Next time, take summun's scalp while yer 'avin a good time. 'Tis more fun dat way.