1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Archery] Archery Template Question

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Bearclaw92, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Bearclaw92

Bearclaw92 Guest

Im building an archer based on the suggested template from Conner:

120 Archery
    120 Bushido
    115 Tactics
    100 Anat
    100 Healing
    75 Chiv
    90 Resist

If I can use jewlery to add 15 to two of the skills, which skills would be the best or most effective to add to.

I'm guessing maybe anatomy and resist. Another option could be to add both to resist and take it to 120

NOTE: This chr will typically be a PVM chr

Let me know if you have any suggestions

2. I'd add 15 to Anatomy to increase damage, and 15 to Resist to boost it to above GM level.
  3. Lefty

Lefty Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 17, 2008
    I would put +15 resist on both and you would have a well balanced char for pvm and pvp
  4. Or do both. Just make 2 rings.
  5. Bearclaw92

Bearclaw92 Guest

Yeah, I was thinking about doing both.

I'm also debating if it would be better to put one or both of them into HCI instead of skills. I'm leaning toward skills though because bushido lighting strike increases HCI if im not mistaken.
  6. ouguru

ouguru Guest

You can get away with that with pvm but not pvp. Its all about the speed you can fling, the mana pool you have for specials, and how fast you can regen said mana pool when you drain it.