1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Are accounts aging properly?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sargon, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Sargon

Sargon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

It's hard to tell because I've lost track of time and haven't been playing much, but it doesn't seem like my account age has moved for the past 2-3 months. Has anyone else noticed any problems?

2. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

No, never has and seemling never will. There have been periods of months where acct ages did not move at all. I know because I was stuck at 59 months and I waited like 4 months to hit 60 to ride the 5 year ethys.

3. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable

I've been stuck at 71 months since January. :/ I should be 74 almost 75 months. This has been an on going problem since at least AoS.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I think they're broken again, I'm sitting at 47 Months for over 6 weeks now and I want my 720 skill points!!!

5. it seems to me they only update the ages when enough people start complaining again. mines been stuck for months

6. same, mines been on 75 months for an annoying amount of time

7. Chameleon

Chameleon Guest

One more month to claim my 1st ethy!
    Oh wait! it has been this situation for quite a few months! [​IMG]

8. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah there was another thread on this last night. It seems to have been stuck for a couple of months now. I have been waiting to ride my ethys.

9. i feel sorry for those of u waiting to ride ethys, i remember when i first got mine it was sooooo good [​IMG]

10. StarlaUO

StarlaUO Guest

Mine is stuck at 95 mths too. Still waiting to use wep engraving tool.

11. Now I'm wondering if mine is stuck at 35, it seems that I've been waiting more then a month... grrr... I want my ethy! [​IMG]

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Go to your account page. It will say when the account was created, 20 march 2002, as example. If you paid each month, then your can just add them up, and see how old your account really is. Then log in on the first charater you made on the account, and look at profile, it should be the same age.

If not, post the age difference and the info, and send it in to EA. If they start getting a lot of complaints about it, they might do something.

This of course begs the question, "Are Vet rewards a Right, or a Privalege"?

13. Chameleon

Chameleon Guest

<blockquote><hr>

This of course begs the question, "Are Vet rewards a Right, or a Privalege"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Be it Right or Privilege, since they implement this vet rewards system, it should work right. [​IMG]

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I just posted the same thing this weekend ( http://tinyurl.com/6ok8ac ) on this forum.

No acknowledgments from the community rep or anyone at ea/myth [​IMG]

It is stuck again for sure. sigh [​IMG]

15. Yeh just wanted to say mines stuck too.

That is all.

16. Dain69

Dain69 Guest

I have been 1 month off my 10th vets on one of my accounts for 2 months.

It's so annoying!!

17. Guest

Guest Guest

We've got our DBAs chasing this down - thanks!

18. REEFHAWK1969

REEFHAWK1969 Seasoned Veteran

Just want to get my name on the list. My account has been stuck at 107 since Aug or Sept. Thanks for checking into this.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

ROFL, account age has NEVER been without illness.

20. egglett

egglett Journeyman

No there not ive been stuck on 46 months for ages it was the same last year
    Nothing happend till loads of ppl started complaining,then you may find 1 char ages but the rest dont for a few more days [​IMG]

21. Guest

Guest Guest

The DBAs have figured out the problem and are working on a solution. I'll keep y'all posted!

22. Guest

Guest Guest

While your at it, any ideas on new vet rewards?