1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Are all dragons red in EC/Picos ui?

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by sherkborg, Dec 21, 2011.

1. sherkborg

sherkborg Guest

Im extremely sad and probably wont run the client if this is true or unchangeable but are ALL dragons red in the EC? What happened to the brown ones? I hunt with a brown dragon and hate the color of red. Im trying to switch to EC but I cant if my favorite pet who is brown shows up as red. Thats a deal breaker for me. Is this true or is there something I can change is something bugged? Let me know.
  2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 25, 2005
    there are no brown dragons since KR comes out :(
  3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    Which I think stinks.... but it's true they are ALL red...

Wish they spawned in Greens, Reds, Golds, Browns, and Blues.

And even a black.

But that's just me.... and NO I do NOT want pet dye.... what I want is a variety of colors spawning.

And I do NOT want them just "hued" I hate when they are splash painted all one color.... they need to be spawning with the underside yellow.... like it is.... and just the "red" area's colored differently. The underside and details like horns and such should NOT re-hue.
  4. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 29, 2003
    The dragon is one of the worst creatures in the EC.

I'm still not going to switch back to the CC but my most favorite and used dragon is a brown.

I'd also like it if the Greater dragons were a little bit bigger than regular dragons.