1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Are all TC3 players tempoarily using a free account?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by PB Three, Nov 23, 2007.

1. PB Three

PB Three Guest

I'm wondering about the "Starting Money has been lowered and we will implement paying player bonuses instead"

Does that mean that for the time being that I, being a paid subscriber for about 5 years, am using a free account in TC3? If so, is it even possible to enable my regular TSO for use in TC3 as of right now?

I'm not running into any problems, I'm just curious.

PB Three

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I'm wondering about the "Starting Money has been lowered and we will implement paying player bonuses instead"

Does that mean that for the time being that I, being a paid subscriber for about 5 years, am using a free account in TC3? If so, is it even possible to enable my regular TSO for use in TC3 as of right now?

I'm not running into any problems, I'm just curious.

PB Three

[/ QUOTE ]
    No, you are not using a free account unless you are using a *trial* account.
    I don't know what you mean by 'enabling TSO for use in TC3.

3. PB Three

PB Three Guest

Never mind that question about regular TSO; you answered my question regardless of knowing what I meant. [​IMG]

Thanks.

PB Three