1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Are any Euro timezone guilds recruiting?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Delakar, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Delakar

Delakar Guest

Hi Europa!

I have been playing on and off with large breaks for several years, and recently reactivated my account. This time, none of my RL friends are playing at the same time as me, so I am seeking a guild of like minded people so I can bug them with my stupid questions. =)

I am primarily on during evenings in GMT +1, but not every day due to RL restrictions, like my wife. She definately counts as a restriction on my gaming. =P

I am an english-speaking 30+ male looking for casual chitchat and banter, with the occasional opportunities to kill stuff.

My current "main" is a mage I am building currently, with the goal of 6x120 necromancer just for the hell of it, but I also have a good tamer with a GD to contribute directly on any guild events. I am not specifically looking to get into a guild just for doom runs or champions or whatever, but those would be a nice bonus - I would not come until I was sure I had a character that could contribute adequately though, that's just one of my things.

Additionally, I am presently rebuilding my crafting alts, as I decided to cut down from 2 accounts to just 1, and figured keeping my tamer would probably be the wisest thing as it was the most painful to gain skills on.

I haven't yet set my ICQ back up, so please either message me here, or email [email protected]

Thank you!

2. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hello there!

Talk to Cailleach, GM of saor. Just holler in general chat and ask if she is around :)

And welcome back!

3. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sent you a message on ICQ

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!