1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Are brilliant amber as rare for everyone?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by BadManiac, Mar 14, 2008.

1. BadManiac

BadManiac Guest

I have harvested somewhere around 300-400K logs since ML came out, in bursts to do heartwood bowyer quests, and yet during ALL that time and all that chopping, I've only ever got 16 Brilliant Amber in total... Are they supposed to be this rare? It's not like they are actually used for anything good...
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

yes, the drop rate is low

they are used in some reciepes (which ones off hand, I can not recall right now), if you have an elf character you have a greater chance of getting them.
  3. BadManiac

BadManiac Guest

Gotta update this since I did a quick stock check of my LJ resuslts of the last 6 or so months. I'm currently getting more brilliant amber than frostwood... *ahem* And I'm not getting very many ambers.