1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Are Champ spawns still broke?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Marcus Blackwell, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Just got a report from my alliance that was doing a champ spawn at Humility in Ish that there is spawn from spider champ and undead champ there at the same time. Are the Champ spawns still broke?
  2. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    On Balhae they're still broken. Oaks has been broken for well over a week. Just looked at some Fellucca spawns and one is broken as well.

Players on Balhae have paged GM's multiple times and I've submitted a bug report at UOBugs to no avail.

It'd be nice to see this fixed ASAP. Not sure why little to no attention is being given to the problem.
  3. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 26, 2008
    Personally, I would love to have this kinda problem addressed on a weekly basis, in the FoF until it is fixed. It should be required, a bug of this sort. All candles all the time, mixed spawns, most people still think the drop rate is bugged in Ilshenar. I would much rather have a weekly status report than teasers and tidbits about SA, because, let's be honest, we have been hearing SA for two years now. The here and now needs some attention and fixin up :p