1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Are double exceptional items worth anything?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Anderuin, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Anderuin

Anderuin Guest

Hey guys I just got done doing an IDOC and I actually just returned to the game. I found abunch of double exceptional stuff and alot of stuff with charges on them still. Like the way stuff used to be. I think it's all pre-pub16. Is this stuff of any value? Or is it all just junk?

Just wondering because I know their all old stuff. Thanks!

2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Depends on what you mean by double exceptional. Lots of folks use that term for a variety of types.

"______ of exceptional quality" are worth something. Value depends on the item, how many of them are around and if you have a way to reach those that collect it.

"Of exceptional quality" is not really worth much, but you might get 25-50k per.

The double exceptional armor that is like...
    Exceptional Barbed Sleeves
    Exceptional

In my opinion isn't worth squat. Way too much of it floating around, but you might pull 25-50k each.

3. Anderuin

Anderuin Guest

I got a Wooden box of exceptional quality and below it says exceptional.

Are the stuff that have charges on them worth anything? thanks

4. Assia Penryn

Stratics Veteran Alumni

The small wooden boxes you might get about 50k for, it is one of the most common of the EQ items, unfortunately.

Most of the charged jewelry isn't worth anything with the exception of invisibility and teleport items that players still use in-game. The other types aren't worth a whole lot. I've had a spell reflect one sitting for on my 500gp or less vendor for weeks. You might get some great gold for the others from collector's if they are at their max charges. Not sure what the max charges they could spawn with but some like "bless", "night sight" I think were 100.

Hope that helps

5. Anderuin

Anderuin Guest

ok thanks for your help!!

6. Assia Penryn

Stratics Veteran Alumni

You're very welcome! Good luck on your sales!