1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Are europa auctions still on?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by ress me plz, Jul 18, 2011.

1. ress me plz

ress me plz Guest

Just come back today, can't find any news in game about europa auctions

2. Leto

Leto Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

3. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sometimes auction overlapped by time with EM events. Like tomorrow :scholar:

4. ress me plz

ress me plz Guest

perfect, think that auction is better the event :thumbup:

5. Amantala EA

Amantala EA Seasoned Veteran

Europa Auction still runs every Wednesday at 7pm BST/8pm CET :)

6. ress me plz

ress me plz Guest

super!

7. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Tis sad when they choose to do this...just a little thought by the EMs all thats needed to stop the 2 clashing...sad really...

8. Europa Trader

Well EM's should not really change how they do events based on player events. Then there would be many days they arent able to do EM Events.

9. THP

THP Stratics Legend

*slurps the EM* lol...

time mate not days...1/2 hour later would have seen the ''weekly'' auction finished, then everyone at the auction could have gone to the event...its not rocket science.

10. Europa Trader

The times of the events are actually nice for everyone in Europa. Some people are GMT +2 so remember thats pretty late on a normal weekday for some people if it would start at 22:30 for them. and end around 23:30-0:00
    So people who have to get up early for work they might not be able to attend if it was later.

11. THP

THP Stratics Legend

That makes complete no sense at all...as usa players...playing europa events could be -4 or -6 hours behind bst..[.plz note uk is bst not gmt]...and yes asian players could be +6 or +8 hours infront bst.......??????????

The fact of the matter is...if the event had been carefully planned just half hour later @8.30 bst... it would not have clashed with the ''weekly scheuled player run auction''...and players could have done the auction then gone to the full event...instead of doing one or the other ......or doing half the auction and leaving for the event......obvoiusly leaving the auction empty...which would be sad.

IT REALLY IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE yet......yet....waits for daft reply.....

12. Europa Trader

Well now I'm talking about people from Europa, since its on Europa. Its not like we have a shard for people from UK only and one for people from Germany and so on. So Europa times stretched a bit. But you think the EMs should move their events the Auction that is player runned could move the time aswell or day. Times are fine, people can decide what they want same as each other day there is an EM event and something else ingame. Should EMs also not have Events on Sundays because many Guilds have their Guild evenings there with hunting or doing other things?

13. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Or the EM's could just respect a player run event that's been around for longer than them and hold events on a different night.

Whatever they do, however they do it, there are going to be some who can't attend. My personal bugbear is a lack of notice. I can't rejuggle my life at short notice. Neither can lots of other folks. That's just the way it is. Can't please all the people all the time.

14. THP

THP Stratics Legend

u really wont leave it will u...jeeeeee......we are talking about making an em event 1/2 an hour later than normal to respect a player run auction that as been running near enough 350 weeks on the bloody trot...its not just polite its bloody common sense.

ITS-NOT-ROCKET-SCIENCE-ET !!!!!!.....leave it.....[end].

15. THP

THP Stratics Legend

and well said ....100% on the mark.

16. Europa Trader

But by that logic then also other player runned event should make the EM's move their events.
    I understand that it can be hard to choose what to attend but I believe its easier for the players to move their events than the EMs. But can't please everyone, but its not like its only wednesdays they have events and its not really been that often. So it works well as it is now. No need for any of them to change it, just have to make a choice once once in a while

17. THP

THP Stratics Legend

bump 1