1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Are samurai paladin vampire still valid? What is your favorite warrior?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by shootgun, Mar 6, 2015.

1. shootgun

shootgun Visitor

Hi,

I am back after being gone for few years.

My favorite character to play was my samurai, paladin, vampire guy.
    Is he still valid for PvE?

Bonus question: What is your best warrior template?

Thanks.

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes. I run

120 swords
    120 bushido
    120 chivalry
    100 tactics
    100 anatomy
    100 necro
    60 parry

Also sometimes drop necro and raise all skills to 120 or use 100 healing instead, and use a weapon with 100 life leech (reforging + no SSI, get it on suit and DF instead)

3. Sempiress

Sempiress Visitor

Welcome back and I am also back after many years of not playing. I am still trying to get used to all the new things. Sampire is what your talking about and I believe they are the best killer possible to build. http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/540075/ here is a good laydown on what where and how to get started in this build. It's a highly fussed over warrior as far as stats etc, however I believe once I have my suit figured out it will be quite fun to take it almost anywhere.

My skills are almost the same as above, however I have Mace fighting, and different levels of skill. Mine seems to work well for me as well as theirs seems to work for them.

It's worth mentioning also that female characters seem to do better with some bosses. Which skills you use I.E. Resist depends a lot on what your planning to fight. In some cases I understand you do not need resist and can swap it with another skill (anatomy) or another.

My Skills are:
    Parry 120
    Mace Fighting 120
    Necromancy 100
    Resist 100
    Chivalry 60
    Bushido 120
    Tactics 100

Christina Kardos likes this.
  4. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Samurai Paladin is still valid.
    My favorite warriors are Melee Archer and Disco Swordsman. I also like Bushido Paladin and Classic Paladin.

Shady Ghost likes this.
  5. Lord GOD(GOD)

Lord GOD(GOD) Lore Keeper

A simple sampire is still the best all rounder, however, I personally think the bandage variation has a slight advantage now due to the number of monsters with tainted life force that seem to have been added, monsters with high resists/no slayers, parrying, etc. Though I don't run one, because it's too plain for me, I only build for highest level encounters. (Not sounding up myself I just mean I don't bother hunting Balrons or whatever.)

My best dexxer is probably:
    120 Throwing
    120 Tactics
    120 Anatomy
    120 Bushido
    100 Necro
    70 SS
    70 Chiv

Can use Vamp, Vamp + Curse Weapon, Wraith, Familiars etc, solo'd Slasher many times.

Also Discord a Discord sampire, and a Stealth Thrower that can solo most things (mirror images 4tw!)

6. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I run this:

120 swords
    120 tactics
    120 bushido
    100 necro
    115 anatomy
    85 chiv
    60 parry

7. Shady Ghost

Shady Ghost Adventurer

There was a suggestion Corwin put out I saw, and been using. It was also putting extra physical resist on suit to protection proof yourself. I been running with that, and really enjoy it.