1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Are spellbooks still subject to disarm?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lames, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Lames

Lames Guest

I haven't played in awhile and I was wondering if this horrible change was still in effect.

2. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You can still disarm spellbooks, but you can't disarm my sake-filled bottle! MWAHAHAHAHA! :shots:

3. PsychoKinetic

PsychoKinetic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Would you care to explain why you feel this is horrible?

4. Lames

Lames Guest

Let's put it this way, did you think wrestle mages were even remotely over-powered before that change?

Also before someone counters with Mages disarming dexxers, a 0 HCI mage has little to no chance to disarm the dexxer with DCI.

5. Gellor

Gellor Guest

The only part I didn't like about the disarm change was shields getting disarmed. Fortunately that got changed back:thumbsup:

The moral of the lesson is if you PvP, don't rely upon your spell book for important mods.... like LRC, FC, or FCR:coco::loser:

6. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

I think it's pretty dumb too, but it's not OP. Dexxers don't exactly jump to disarm my spellbook because you still have wrestling anyways.

If they can get the hit in they're going for Bleeds or something, and rarely disarms from my experience.