1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Are Tauren Warriors Too Big?

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by imported_Edward The Less, Dec 16, 2006.

1. I've heard and seen that Taurens get in the way so that you can't see the enemy your suppose to be fighting. With a Tauren Warrior this is even more so because they must be next to the enemy at all times.

Has this been a problem for you? Have you had a hard time with a fight because a massive Tauren was in the way?

Are you a Tauren Warrior and have had people complain that your always in the way?
  2. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

I do not have a Tauren Warrior, however I do have a Tauren Hunter that I have managed to raise to about 33rd Season. I do not play Horde very often but one thing I have noticed is that YES, their size gets in the way alot. My Taurens hunting partner is a Troll Shaman and that poor gal stands behind me and can't see a thing.

Playing a Tauren has its problems as well, all I see is their hairy back. But boy, from the front, they look extremely mean. [​IMG]