1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Are the Avatar's of Virtue recruiting?

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by scifibob67, Oct 30, 2008.

1. scifibob67

scifibob67 Guest

Starting to play UO more often now and was wondering if they were recruiting? I have quite a few characters. The one I use most often to hunt is my tamer-mage but I have other chars as well just not fully finished. Years ago was on Baja and was member of Spawners Inc. Moved to Origin to set up a castle. My tamer's name is Mike or you may see me on Shadow Whisper (Vamp Warrior).
  2. Alfonso

Alfonso Guest

We are ALWAYs on the lookout for new members that can function well as a member of a team. At least one of our members are on most times of day-Talk to any of them to get the info about joining. I will be on tonight and the weekend in game probably at the Luna Bank or off fighting dragons at Moonglow Cemetary, Tram if you want to talk to me...I haven't done the new quest and I imagine that we might do it tomorrow.