1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Are the chickens planning war

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Tamais, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

I just recieved this note from some one named Cindy Little, a chicken.
    " Give us our eggs back or it is war. Every year we have to put up with that pesky Easter Rabbit and then this Esther Bunny got into the act. We have a agreement with Mr. E Rabbit to for him to take a small number of our eggs. We did not give that thief Esther permission to take any of our eggs. Now we want them BACK. If our demands aren't meet, you will pay"
    Signed
    Cindy Little
    a mad hen.
    I know yesterday when I was talking to that sweet little Esther she mentioned that the chickens had threaten her. I have a bad feeling about this

2. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Custer, Jesse James, Geronimo and others - Warrior Chickens sighted in Luna!

:sword:

BlissMarie

3. CLittle

CLittle Guest

Okay you big people, you heard our demand! WE WANT OUR EGGS! We figure that dumb bunny took about 2,000 eggs. We have captured Esther Bunny. I, Cindy Little, will be in Luna tomorrow your 16th day of April (silly people and their calendars) at sundown. Give us payment or the bunny suffers. :twak: And for those who wonder how does a chicken type? One peck at a time.:D