1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Are the invasions actually over?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Bob_the_fart_guy, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ok, ok...so I'm a bit slow to understand things. I even asked Vallend on these boards if the spawns were actually over. But I think he may have missed my question.

Are the spawns no more then? Like...no more 30% Spell Damage Increase spellbooks? No more uber war maces?

I looted a 50% SSI heavy X-bow from the spawn, that was my best loot item. I was hoping to find a 50% SSI lance. But I never saw one. Has anyone found one? I have asked everywhere. See ---> Lance

Well. Let me know fellow Catskills pals. heh.

And who knows what Stigian Abyss will unleash that will make all "our" uber weapons junk. lol.

2. Vallend

Vallend Sage

I will let this post from Draconi back on the 03-19-2009 tell you your answer Bob. So you will not be able to get those nice items anymore through the invasion.

3. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed

heh. Thanks Vallend. ^.^

4. if you go to a town crier and say news it says vesper is still being invaded

5. Vallend

Vallend Sage

Sherry the mouse says the same thing. Its a leftover bug is all. They turned off the invasions but forgot to take care of the criers

6. Corvak

Corvak Guest

you can now recall to the cities without fear :)

7. but i used to like recalling into moonglow to see if the npcs had tags :sad: