1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Are The New Trees Causing Lag ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Lava, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Lady Lava

Lady Lava UO Senior News Reporter
    Alumni Stratics Legend

Apr 7, 2004
    Many of us are most excited about the new plants/trees.
    I was very excited to be the first to sprout and to discover the red fire seed plants.

Well, I am having another new new plant issue and it is with the trees. It is called lag and I have not had it in years ! Please check out the link below and give your input. ( screenshot included )

Thank you kindly,
    Lady Lava
    Great Lakes Senior News Reporter
    Catskills News Reporter

2. Mazulat

Mazulat Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 26, 2004
    I've been having the lag issue on Lake Superior with trees also. Thought it was hedges or hops but removing them made no difference. Only when trees were moved did I see a difference. My keep is on ice isle and I havent really noticed much for lag there til I tried to deco with the trees. Thought mayb it was just me though. Glad someone else noticed it. Anyword ea on a fix that doesnt involve poof'ing the new trees?
  3. J0KING

J0KING Guest

I have been experiencing lag myself (hadn't in a long time)... also noticing that the client crashes everytime when logging out...
  4. monnie101

monnie101 Guest

Wow they let you plant trees now? That's really kool! Did they add this in with the cocoa seeds/plants? Did they end up sticking with the decision to get them as loot with monsters only or did they do the right thing and all cross-pollination?
  5. Eslake

Eslake Guest

erm.. well yeah ;) and the cocoa IS a tree.

Cypress (2 types), juniper bushes, and spider trees.

Check the Botany/Nutrition forum for specifics. No cross-polination tho. :(