1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Are there any orc guilds around?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Deadrat, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Deadrat

Deadrat Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hi. i been away for x amount of years and i recently returned. One of the things i remember having the most fun with was the Seveard Headz. but they disbaned long ago. My orc is abit lonley these days and i wonder if there are any RP orc guilds out there?

2. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Im afraid there is no active Orc RP guilds around currently Deadrat :( . I beleive there is a handful of orc characters spread about in various guilds but they are most inactive, havn't seen any orcs in a while.

3. Deadrat

Deadrat Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Know of any good guilds that would accept a hoplessly underequiped and somewath skill impared Orc? or any of my other toons for that matter?

4. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

BoC (Baronship of Cove).

If you have a regular character in the guild you may apply to have an orc char (or any kind of special evil char) in the guild as your alt. That way you may freely rp as an orc with a bunch of orange people all around.

5. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

6. Scrumpy Jack

Scrumpy Jack Guest

Ello yer lot!

I heard that those posh people in the Sosaria Red Cross have an orc or two in their group. One is called Ugluk. Yer better ask The Black Cobra about him, since he is the orc-buddy in that guild.