1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Are there any regular Origin Store sales each year?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tanivar, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I missed getting three Raised Garden Bed sets when BS failed to keep the last sale supplied with numbers, are there any routine sales that go on each year? I want to set up a plant/seed farm on Siege that doesn't involve all the mousing regular plants do.

2. Haddy G

Haddy G Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

No idea if there is ransom sales, but the next one should be Black Friday (Thanksgiving time).

3. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks. :)

That'll be about the time my second account will give me a veteran's reward to get the seed box with, works out well. I'll putter about collecting more seeds and do a little crossbreeding 'til then, then start the serious plant growing when I have the Garden Beds. Going to go for a complete selection of seeds and sell deco plants, natural dye supplies, basket making supplies, and seeds of renewal.