1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Are there Focus groups on Seige?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Duncan McDermott, May 7, 2015.

1. Duncan McDermott

Duncan McDermott Seasoned Veteran

Now that I am trying to play daily I would like to get a focus if possible. I have asked on global chat a few times with no answers received. I know there are spell weavers here but how does one get a focus? I used to get mine each morning with Gilfane before we went on a hunt. I am not in a guild at this point.

2. Marisa Kirisame

Marisa Kirisame Seasoned Veteran

You can ask for an unskilled focus in GC and people, if they are online, usually reply. Whenever I'm online I can do unskilled focus unless too busy doing something. If you join a guild your guildmates will be available to help you out, hence join the guild with more people in different time zones.

3. Duncan McDermott

At 120 SW would a unskilled focus be any help to me?

4. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Getting a 120 focus would be tough. You don't own a soulstone I"m assuming ? Thats the typical way to do it, stone it, get a 0 skill, put it back on.

5. Duncan McDermott

I do have 120 in Spellweaving currently, and yes it was tough to do. I did it when I was in Gil for the morning hunts.

Edit I guess I misread your post. You are saying it would be tough to get the right players to get a 120 focus and that I should stone it off, get a focus and stone SW back on?

#5 Duncan McDermott, May 7, 2015
    Last edited: May 7, 2015
  6. Ol MacDeezy

Ol MacDeezy Adventurer
    IPKU

yes stone off, get focus, put back on...i have gm weaving on a character but i also have the ability to log in 4-5 characters that can help with a non skilled at a point in time...if you have icq feel free to add me(600-424-712) and msg me when in need and i will do my best to help when im around, even if it means logging in 4-5 characters for ya ;)

7. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Correct

8. Marisa Kirisame

Marisa Kirisame Seasoned Veteran

I'm gm weaving atm but will up this to 120 soon if you're searching for people to do skilled focus too. Once I hit 110 its possible.

9. Val'lyn De'ana

Val'lyn De'ana Seasoned Veteran

Haha, the first thing I thought of when reading this title, "Hmmm, is Broadsword talking with Siege players to get their thoughts on upcoming changes?"

Then the realization came to me; they wouldn't do that, they would just make the changes and tell us they are new "features".

Finally I realized the OP meant the spell weaving focus groups :)

-Val'lyn

Troop_Gil likes this.