1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

are there gardeners on napa still?

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by kalzaketh, Sep 20, 2009.

1. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

looking to buy exotic, colors of plants:eyes: the most exotic I have now is apurple century plant trying to find other seeds to grow now, after we have harvested all petals and seeds and are finished with them we can set to deco then cut reeds off:thumbsup:

2. Deb

Deb Guest

You can also clip them to make dyes.:thumbup:

3. IdoBods

IdoBods Guest

i have almost every seed that is out there. what you looking for?

4. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

mainly colors that seem odder than most, thepics on the playguide wern't overly great,I'd like to try growing strange colors but can't get the pollination part right
    many thanks also

5. five oclock

five oclock Guest

I can make one heck of a Green plant...OO wait wrong game..... :D

6. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Medicinal purposes, yup, that be it rolleyes: :stretcher:

7. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

eh sure, snake damn cataracts, lucky havn't progessed that far here yet, had afew friends that had to wear the huge gawky saftey goggles tho my vision is very poor tho often can't see the monitor for the haze.:)

8. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

the dyes are an important part, need reeds for baskets, also happy the toxic sliths giveup the venom sacs easily. :)

9. Sky-byte

Sky-byte Guest

I have a bit of a green thumb. I grow and sell plants south of Umbra, near the east bridge.

I do need to update some of my vendors though :(