1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Are There Pre-Patched Hiyru's?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by SoulWeaver, Dec 29, 2009.

1. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

I've heard there are Pre-Patched Hiyru's that exists there are hiyrus that were tamed i believe a cpl to a few years ago. Not sure if there stats differ much but i've been told they move a little faster to chase someone and can do a bit more dmg. Is any of this true? Do Pre-Patched Hiyru's exist and how do you tell?

2. MadTexan

MadTexan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I really don't believe there is any such thing as a pre-patch Hiryu. Generally when people talk about pets and pre-patch they are refering to the sweeping changes that were done during Publish 16. That was truely a pubish for the ages.

3. Gellor

Gellor Guest

There are two things out there right now.
    "True" pre-patch pets... they have better stats than you will normally find on pets now days... like higher than 125 dex/stam, etc.
    "Bugged" pets... they also have better stats than normal tames. But they are obtained through an exploit.

Odds are most people talking about "pre-patch" pets are really bugged pets.

But yes, there are indeed real pre-patch hiryus. I've had one for about 5 years now. His dex/stam is better than 125.