1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Are there still any regularly equipped vendors out there?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sebinhk, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Sebinhk

Sebinhk Guest

Heya folks,

I have just recently started on Siege and am not too familiar with the shard yet. I was looking around but all vendors i found very either completely empty or as good as empty.

Now, I am not looking for anything specific, heck i dont even have gold yet, but I wanted to get a better idea on how much things are worth here and also maybe find a place where i can get some basic supplied.

Any advise is appreciated. :)

2. Slyngel

Slyngel Guest

I don't have an answer but I am also very interested to hear, because I am in a very similar situation. :)

3. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Well, first off, don't bother checking luna for the most part, it's a dead city on siege. For shopping primarily Zento and secondarily yew.

Edit: oh...should note minoc and brit gates have vendors too (mine is actually at brit, but nothing someone new would use, mostly arties and treasure maps)

4. HoldenCaulfield

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crimson Savages CLAN

Check at the top of the forum, the stickied thread about vendor and resource prices.

5. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

My vendor in Luna is set to "orders only" ;)

Check Zento. There are lots of vendors accessable from the guardzone which stock regularly.

6. PuddyMae

PuddyMae Guest

There are vendors in Makoto. Mine is north of the moongate and you can shop from the guard zone. I carry this and that. Her name is Gloria. If you want anything special let me know in game my prices are cheap. Sara

7. VinnySP

VinnySP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

I am willing to help out any way i can with gold or other stuff,just pm me or post here. Either way you'll end up fine,good folks here.