1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

are these any good?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Asahina Yajinden, Nov 27, 2008.

1. after seeing a tamer use 2 bakes on a crimson dragon i decided to tame a couple.
    i found these 2 how do they look?

342 hit's
    134 dex
    411 mana

345 hit's
    139 dex
    392 mana

2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Both of those will make good pets until you can find better foxes, but I wouldn't plan on keeping either for the long haul. It's just that finding the really good bakes is a long process, as they have such a range of possible stats that the good ones are few and far between.

The max stats:
    60/90/60/60/60
    The min stats:
    40/70/40/40/40
    I typically don't keep any with less than average stats in anything at all (meaning that if it were me, I wouldn't have even tamed the second one), and I try to find them within 5 points of maximum physical, fire and energy resist. If you can find a 56-60 physical resist and an 88-90 fire resist fox (like your second), then it is one of the better tanks against dragons, including the crimson sort. But the low energy resist makes it a bad choice against many other potential enemies like Miasma, rune beetles or anything that casts spells.

3. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

I don't keep a bake unless it's 58+ phys 85+ fire and 55+ in the other 3 resists.

It really helps to have 90% fire and 60% physical. Both resists seem to get hit by a lot of creatures and abilities.