1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

are these bugs or intended changes?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by mjolnir131, Oct 29, 2010.

1. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

Greater conflagulation pots don't work on water ele or sea serpents , it consumes the pot when used, you hear all the sounds that it's suppose to do but no graphic nor does any damage occurs.

Plain fish when cut up now give one non-stacking fish steak instead of 4 that would.
  2. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

Re: are these bugs or intended changes?(devs)

anybody know?
  3. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 3, 2001
    I actually have the problem, that i cant cast fields onto waters anymore. (I used poison fields to distratc spawn from a fishing net.) I suppose the conflag potions are falling into the same cathegorie.
  4. Charin

Charin Journeyman

Oct 15, 2010
    posted a while ago about the fish thing. none of the old fish stack anymore.. nor their steaks... they are all bugged.. cant even sell teh steaks nor feed them to pets.