1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Are these in the game?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Beastmaster, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

Enraged Earth Elemental?

If so, where?

2. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

They didn't make it to release. They were disgustingly weak for what they gave anyway. It was like miasma loot on something weaker than a paragon EE.

3. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

They were weak until just before they were taken out. Then they were too difficult for their loot because their damage would become insane (150 against all 70s or more per hit) if at low enough HP, which is why they were taken out. Man, you should have seen the corpses in that hall with the vines that grab you because of those eles.

Anyway, I thought I heard someone say they were added in as chest guardians with the new treasure maps..? That could have just been a rumor though.

The one you should be asking about is.. I think its called the Dragon Wolf by the files? Only thing anyone has seen if it is its statue and sound effects. It looks like a lizardman crossed with a werewolf.

4. Jackson

Jackson Guest

They are in game in Ter Mur.
    I have only seen them from lvl 6 maps so far.

They give good loot 2000-2400 gold and lots of other items.

5. Green Mouser

Green Mouser Guest

Definitely in the Tmaps

6. Aerodice

Aerodice Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Yup, that's where they appear and they are very deceptive. I started attacking one, only getting hit for low damage like a regular earth elemental. Then when it got low on health, it did this area collosal blow on me, stunning me, then it walked up to me and smacked the ghost out of my body with a whopping 100+ damage. Needless to say I was a little surprised but it really explained the "enraged" part.

7. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

definitely want to get a dragon on these ASAP when doing your maps.