1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Are these items Rare?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by NorCal Uo Dealer, Feb 25, 2010.

1. i have a few items that i would like to know if they are rare- they are both double exceptional items but without the name of the item-- one is a wizards hat and another one is aprin.. i have robes and other pieces but the name is present.. thank you for any answers

2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

The "___ of exceptional quality" clothing will get you anywhere from 350-600k, some clothing items that are considered rarer will go for more. The availability of eq clothing on your shard as well will help determine the price as well as if it an item an eq collector has been looking for - the before mentioned price is just an average based off my experience. If it is "Of exceptional quality" those tend to go for less as it as a bug that created those after the above type was discontinued. Hope that helps.

3. ty for your response.. i was just sayin that i have items that says a wizard hat of exceptional quality-exceptional
    but these just say

of exceptional quality
    exceptional

but does not have the name of the item like the wizard hat-robe-cloak ect