1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Are these rares/worth anything?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Tachikoma, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Tachikoma

Tachikoma Guest

I have had my account since 1997, and have just last week reactivated my account (after a 2+ year break).

I have some things that I wonder if they are worth anything anymore.

3 Platemail helms, Purple, not from sigil hue, you can clearly distinguish, but rather from a vendor in Delucia, when T2A first came on the scene. I had some chainmail chests and plate leggs, but they were corrected. Only the helms remain.

Gold chessboards 4 of them.

Bloody Bandage, 1.

Whips, dried flowers, forged metal, coils of wire, rolling pins, horseshoes, are these still spawning daily?

Arrow shafts, chisels, tool kits (facing 2 ways)

Basket of fruit(1) and same empty baskets (4 or 6).

Two skeletons, which can be used as containers.

Is any of this stuff worth anything to anybody?

2. Tachikoma

Tachikoma Guest

I forgot to mention, I am on Pacific, but I have other characters on Baja, Sonoma, and Atlantic.

Someone was saying that old shields are of interest...? If so, I can search my old characters on other shards for old legacy items.
  3. Hi Tachikoma,

most of the items in your list are not worth much (not sure about purple helms and gold chess boards )
    I,ve seen tool kits for around 75-150k
    Whips, dried flowers, forged metal, coils of wire, rolling pins, horseshoes, are these still spawning daily?
    yes these still spawn and go for around 5k
    Two skeletons, which can be used as containers. 5-10k

However the Bloody Bandaids are fairly valuable I think around 10m Maybe someone else can give you a more exact figure .

Hope this helps
    Dirty Old Man
  4. Tachikoma

Tachikoma Guest

DOM, thanks for the information!
    So, who/where can I go to find out if there is a market/desire for these helms and chessboards?

Also, anyone want to buy the bloody bandage?
  5. kray2s

kray2s Guest

I would be interested in a golden chessboard for the right price :) if you get a pc lemme know pls i am currently on atl for a day or two longer
  6. Tachikoma

Tachikoma Guest

So, Im new to the whole cross shard thing.
    What's the process?

I'm really only on Pacific.

Oh, and here are images of the chessboard, bandage, and helms.
  7. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    the last time the pink armor went up on the boards was a few months ago, and there was a fair bit of interest in it, tho I don't recall what the end result was... try doing a search here for pink armor

and I could be mistaken, but I believe the gold chess boards are somewhat rare... can't remember the last time I saw any for sale
  8. TirNaNo'g

TirNaNo'g Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 31, 2008
    I happily bought a golden chessboard at the second rares festival for 12 million.. Another also sold for more than that at another event since.

The pink helm is very cool, definitely worth multiple millions.

Bloody bandage - 10 mil is probably a good low-to-mid-range price.
  9. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008
  10. Pink Helm - 25-40 depending on your buyer. This is a highly sought after item by collectors, so I would hold onto it pending a good sale.

Golden Chessboard - 10-20, again depending on the buyer/need, but this is another highly sought after collectors item.

Bloody Bandage - 8-12, there are a LOT of these and the desire has dropped a lot.
  11. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

I bought my pink rainmail leggings for something around 65 mil. The plate helm is a little more common but it still fetches quite a bit. Sorcon pretty much nailed it on the head.
  12. Tachikoma

Tachikoma Guest

Hmmm, Thats a lot of money, well at least to me, since I last played... I guess inflation has run pretty rampant since I last played huh? Or duping has gone wild?

When is the next rares festival? I'd consider selling all of this stuff.

And thanks all, for the info.
  13. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    I think it actually stopped being popular to dupe checks a few years back, because there were much more valuable items to dupe. It's really just inflation (not enough gold sinks and a dwindling playerbase).

Welcome back, btw. =)