1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Are these viable templates?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by ultima77, Jun 1, 2010.

1. ultima77

ultima77 Guest

Mostly play a Sampire and bard/tamer, but I thought with imbuing allowing for skill total values in the 800s, I may try the following templates:

120 Weapon
    100 Tactics
    100 Anatomy
    100 Healing
    120 Mysticism
    120 Focus
    60 Chivalry
    40 Necro
    60 Spirit Speak
    With this template, I would use Stone Form; Wind's Edge with Enchant for Feint and no Swing Speed worries; RC and other Mystic spells to complement my character; curse weapon to heal, etc.

120 Music
    120 Disco
    120 Mysticism
    120 Focus
    120 Meditation
    110 Magery
    120 EI or Spellweaving

110 Taming
    110 Lore
    120 Disco
    120 Music
    120 Mysticism
    120 Focus
    120 Spellweaving
  2. slayer888

slayer888 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 28, 2008
    For the 1st template, one worry is that you may end up getting mana vamp, drained. Also, the lack of spell channel mod on the weapon is also quite annoying as you've to frequently cast enchant. What I think is that it problaby works to be more of a supportive damage character. Meaning you wont go front of a boss and tank its damage.

For 2nd and 3rd template, I cannot provide comment at the moment.