1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

are they rares earrings?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ginsu's, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Ginsu's

Ginsu's Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

A house fell and I picked up some earrings,
    but I never seen stats on earrings before.

I have 2 questions.
    How much are they worth?
    And are they rares?

[​IMG]

2. Urin

Urin Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Can't say I've ever seen them before. They would definately be worthwhile for human/elf characters since that slot is otherwise effectively useless.

3. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If there the same as the invisability charge items (i think they are) when the charges run out they will become normal plain earings, with so few charges there not worth much if they are like that.

Best way to test is just before server down put them on and wait for the charges to run out and see, that way at server up it wont have saved that you used them.

Thunderz

4. They're rare in as much as we can't get them now, but I don't think they're worth a lot.

We used to get clothing and shields etc. with stats, skills and spells on them as loot. The pieces that are still worth some gold are those that have invis on them, at least I have sold quite a lot with invis on. The spells get used up if they're being worn, so they revert back to regular jewels/clothes.

5. Urin

Urin Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Did you perhaps miss their innate bonus which is seemingly independent of the charges?

6. When the charges are used up the bonus disappears. I have a gorget you can test it on if you like...just to make sure they didn't change the old way it worked.

7. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

No! That is the bonus they give, and the other line is how many charges they have left.

Like i said thats if they are the same as other charged item e.g. invis or bless.
    the is one that shows (inser name of charges here) charges and have 10 int 10 dex 10 strength, but when the charges run out they no longer display the bonues i.e. 10 of each stat.

Thunderz

8. Urin

Urin Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ok, I see. Based only upon the images, I thought it was for instance +10 int and additionally 12 charges of cunning. If it's merely a charged-based bonus as both you and Shal say, then they are useless.

9. Ginsu's

Ginsu's Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

tks guys.. that stinks that when the charge run out so did the bonus