1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Are they weaker as you get higher.. or is that just me?

Discussion in 'WoW Class Discussions' started by EricasQuill, Jul 11, 2014.

1. EricasQuill

EricasQuill Visitor
    Alumni

So I started playing one of these and I'm noticing they don't seem to have the punch I was expecting. Maybe I'm spoiled on the Paladin's. Does anyone else find this to be true?

2. Metro

Metro WoW Staff Writer | WoW Moderator

That's how it works for all classes. Its the lack of gear you have measured against the decrease efficacy of state weights per level.
    Might also be a lack of spells and filler, depending on what level you are.

EricasQuill likes this.
  3. EricasQuill

EricasQuill Visitor
    Alumni

Thank you for the reply! For a bit there I thought maybe I was just seeing things.. or maybe it was how I played the warrior.. truth be told.. it's still probably a good portion operator error on my part. *laughs* BUT!! At least I know it's not just me!

4. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

There may be noticeable jumps like a new 80 going to Catalysm areas or a new 90 going to some MoP areas, but all in the skills you picked. If you hate life now as a warrior, the skill trees used to be way more extensive (which personally I liked).