1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

are Tokyo dyes getting rarer?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Bong.Water, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Bong.Water

Bong.Water Guest

Well i have a full bottle of dark grey and a white and invul blue thats almost full. I dont really play anymore and I'm wondering if dyes are going up or down in price? I heard you can buy these dyes if you play on an asian shard, is this true? If so do you guys think i should sell my dyes before i quit? or hold on to them in hopes they are worth more?

2. RestlessLA

RestlessLA Guest

there is a token u can buy to redeem for one of the old cool pigments... so they arent getting any rarer :/ the only way i can see pigments gaining in price is if they stopped selling that token... dont really know if u should sell or not now.. dont know ur long term uo plans, if u plan to quit playing for good and just want some gold to sell for cash then id sell them [​IMG] if u plan on returning to the game in a lil while from now i doubt the pigment price will change too much... i dont see the price getting any lower though

3. Guest

Guest Guest

The tokens were available from EA Japan only to my knowledge and may have been a one time opportunity or a gift.