1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Are Valorite or Verite runic hammers better for reforging, among others?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Sir Ophid of Yew, May 31, 2012.

1. Sir Ophid of Yew

Sir Ophid of Yew Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I want to reforge super high end stuff and want to know if the higher end runic the better.

For example, is a Heartwood fetching kit better then oak or ash for reforging high end bows?

What are best saws for high end carpentry, etc?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

2. Sir Ophid of Yew

Sir Ophid of Yew Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

3. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

I don't really have an answer since I have been busy with real life lately to ge familiar with it but I will guess that it depends on exactly what you are trying to do.

4. Picus of Napa

Picus of Napa Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

They do seem to add far stronger mods to the items than useing horned/gold type levels. I've been stting on test a bit the last few days and have found that using barbed/val/heartwood I go for powerful,fundamental and integral with Grand, Inspired, Exalted and Sublime. You get the cannot be repaired trade off but the item has 200 dur so thats not bad. I've been messing around with fortified of defense plus another mod and found that if you are lucky two pieces will almost get you 50%+of a suits needed resists leaving you to make some absurd other stuff.