1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Are we going to get Juicy Details???

Discussion in 'UHall' started by kennykilleduo, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Although I have all but quit UO , I have been following these boards and uo.com for the last few weeks and the crazy Cal has peaked my interest in UO somewhat , but what i'm waiting for is more UOSA info and what plans are being made to make UO better , shards more full , and somewhat prove UO can be big again.

I have been playing WAR and its a great game , but I work nights and my only play time is during the day which 80% of down time is around 7 am -12 noon , of which case it better to play UO , less down time..

PS : Where Draconi hiding???
  2. Great to see EM's coming back ,hopefully will create alot of fun for all..

...Still getting the UO comeback twitch , WAR downtime ( morning 3-4 hours) is insane for a overnight worker on east coast...