1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Are white pearls...

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by poisonarms, Jul 25, 2009.

1. poisonarms

poisonarms Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Worth anything?

2. They are one of the ingredients for the Pendant of the Magi, which just about every mage wears these days. There is demand for them, but I am not sure how much to charge for them.

3. poisonarms

poisonarms Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

thanks a bunch! anyone know how much someone charges for pearls?

4. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well definately LOOK around LUNA to make sure ye do not underestimate the value of white pearls prices. :)

I know it is not much help HERE but on Siege they get 50k per white pearl. No idea how much the white pearls net here per pearl in gp for sure but make sure ya go looking in Luna malls and other places here before ya undersale em. :) They seem to be pricey no matter what shard one sells them upon. So do ye homework and not gyp ye self.

I think I have only 4 of them on this shard but I keep them in case I want to use them with more in the future for makin that fancy bauble for my own mage. :)

5. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

1 mil for 50