1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Are you forgetting spawning chests??????

Discussion in 'UHall' started by GarthGrey, Jul 23, 2010.

1. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Has anyone tested out these on TC ? Did they get a bump too? Damn that's the chests that most of us were asking for changes to. If it ends up that only dug up chests were bumped, that sucks.

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I disagree.
    Dug up chests is an entire skill that needed help.
    The chests you get off of paragons is just a bonus. I think it's good enough that they have t-maps in them.

3. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

I think Garth is talking about the chests that spawn in the world such as in dungeons, yew crypts, etc.

I doubt those will be getting an update as they seem to run on a different table than map-based chests.

4. I actually took garth's message to be about chests spawning in dungeons and such, and not paragon chests.

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Hmmm.... I took him to mean the static dungeon chests and not the paragon ones... Did any of those bet a boost? Did paragon chests? Now I am really wondering how far they went with it.

6. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Yes, the ones that spawn in dungeons. Will the Ilsh chests even start receiving loot, or will they remain empty? I"m just as excited as everyone else about 1-6 maps getting boosted, but my Treasure Hunter would like to see an increase for his efforts as well. They don't have to be as grand as the high end ones, but I believe dungeon spawning chests are levels 1-3 ? Can we at least get those boosts?

7. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Apologies. I misread.

8. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Id like to see some change, but something different. I still would like a "revamp" expansion some day, that just takes the old world and put in all kinds of new stuff.