1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Area Behind Destard

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by DVDA, May 8, 2011.

1. DVDA

DVDA Guest

The area behind Destard, it has a faction sign up stone and cant be entered on my shard...what is this area called? (My house is in Fel by the way)

I cant get UOAM to work (keeps telling me it has to fully update but I cant get it to). Googling UO maps the only thing I found was Ophidians Fortress but I found no information on it

Anyone have any ideas?

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

That's one of the new faction bases being tested, IIRC.

3. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Wouldn't that be the Minax base? UOAM hasn't been updated in several years, nor does there appear to be any plans on doing so. Many people are now using UO Cartographer.

4. DVDA

DVDA Guest

Hasnt it been there for years though? and why would the base be in B.F.E. Its a nice long walk from Skara Brae.

5. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Its the current Minax base, the only way you can enter is if you are on a character in factions.

6. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

They are effectively moving all the faction bases out of cities - so that faction bases don't get in the way of events (a lot of events got screwed over on Siege from the TB base being in the castle). It also frees up cities a bit more to be fought over.