1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Arena inspiration

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Hoffs, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I'm looking for some arena/dueling pit designs as inspiration for one of my own, but I cannot find any archive pictures and I only know of two on my home shard (Siege). Can anyone direct me to any on other shards?

2. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Hoffs...in a few days we will hopefully have a good portion of our old forum archives back, and maybe we can dredge up some examples. Barring that, when the post data is restored, you can also search on the shard forums for dueling event posts to get locations and go on some deco spy missions. ;)

-Skylark

3. Hey Hoffs, go to Stonehaven southwest side and Keldon has a very nice dueling arena there...open to the public too...

4. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Thanks for the replies. Stonehaven and Wispwood were the two arenas I was referring to in the original post.