1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Arena Tournament Journal - Practice Round

Discussion in 'WoW Stratics Announcements' started by Eldorian, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

The Arena Tournament Journal is going to be a week to week series based on the current Arena Tournament happening in World of Warcraft and my perceptions and learning experiences first hand with the tournament. Each week I will take you through my 6 week experience in the tournament from the perspective of someone whom never really PvPs much and also has never competed before in an e-sports environment. I am hoping to finish out this journal at the upcoming World Wide Invitational in Paris where I should be able to meet with the REAL experts behind PvP.
    I and 3 other friends (3 members and an alternate) have decided to take the plunge into the new Arena Tournament that World of Warcraft is currently promoting. I'll be up front and admit that I didn't do it because I think we're going to win, because unless some miracle happens and God decides to grant me some l33t PvP skillz it's simply not going to happen. I decided to join for the same reason one would pay money to join their recreational basketball league, it's for fun and I really enjoy participating in a competitive league for the atmosphere and the learning behind it.
    read more

More...

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!