1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

ArenaNet Founder Mike O'Brien Discusses Guild Wars 2 MMO Launch On August 28

Discussion in 'GW2 General Discussions' started by Bella, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Bella

Bella Guest

Everyone is so excited to have a launch date for Guild Wars 2! Can't you feel the excitement in the air? I know I sure do!

Thanks to John Gaudiosi over atb Forbes for this great interview with Mike O'Brien
    Zosimus likes this.
  2. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jul 3, 2004

Hope you are just as excited as I am. Now if we can just get Syrus to be just as excited and teach him how to play a true MMO :p lol then we will know he will be OK in life.
    Bella likes this.
  3. Bella

Bella Guest

You're welcome! I'm VERY excited and cannot wait.. but have no choice! haha. Yes, Syrus (I'm looking at you) hopefully you will be able to play the BWE coming up July 20th. Before launch, we should figure out a world to all be on should we like to group up some time. I forget which one I'm on now and am not fussy where I end up. I just want to playyyyyyyyy!!! Have a great time at the beach Zos and I hope all is well for both of you & your families!