1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Arg.. People Already Up to No Good..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Deaol, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Dec 2, 2008
    Now that this pub has made it so that you can use "REGULAR" dye tubs now on the oak leafs (replicas) I see people already trying to sneak it over on the unexpected...

Example : Luna Vendor ATL selling "RARE" colored oak leaf 55million!!, yet anyone with one can dye it that color with a regular dye tub now.

Use caution!

Just thought I would pass this along.. and expect to see everyone with a oakleaf etc running around luna soon having it dyed NEON colors :sad4:
  2. GhostGL

GhostGL Guest

You can use normal dye tubs!? OMG! That means i could have a ghost purple shroud? If i even had a shroud.
  3. My shroud is still broken, cant dye and is still 255.
  4. Adara

Adara Guest

yeah so is mine....still 255(really like it that way)..just wish i could dye it too
  5. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Jul 1, 2008

Who cares if you can dye them...the main point to concern yourselves with is that they no longer spawn! =O